Thursday

Brain Dump

Okay so here are my random thoughts, none of which are blog worthy on their own.

My magazine obesession has expanded to Nylon. Yummy photo spreads. However, I hate it when you find something you love in a magazine and you try to actually buy it, but it is not in the stores yet.

The new iPod had been out less than 24 hours and Chad has already made me crazy with his nagging.

Why, with all the running and the confiscation of the cookies, am i still as chubby as ever? And why after weeks of rain should we now be plagued with hoardes of mosquitos? It's just not fair, I itch everywhere and I hear them in my sleep.

Okay i think that's it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not trying to nag. I'm just saying that it's got Wi-Fi and a Web browser, it's touchscreen, it does everything I want it to do, it's everything great about the iPhone without the pesky phone part, it's pretty, it's perfect, I want I want I want I want...

OK. So maybe I'm nagging just a little. Sorry.

Sean said...

If you're looking for a place to unload your old one, I can e-mail you my address. It would be a cheap Christmas present. (-:

Liz Allman said...

he's not getting one no matter how much he begs. I showed him a dress last night at a similar price point that i would have looked HOT in and he just laughed at me. I see no reason to do the same to him.

Anonymous said...

If you get the dress, I'm okay with you not sending me your old dresses. Just in case you were thinking otherwise.