Thursday

Back to school

Yesterday went a little better so I am willing to give in to the undeniable cuteness of my child. Just look at her and tell me you have never seen a more adorable back to school photo (I will allow exceptions for photos of your children). Mind you, the first day was yesterday and this photo is from today. She lost the privilege of wearing this yesterday because she hurled a cup of water in my face and then proceeded to try and empty the contents of her bath onto the floor as quickly as humanly possible before I could stop her. But, let's let bygones be bygones. Today the attitude remained solely in the inflections of her speech.

I have also included a photo of the latest incarnation of her art gallery. Chad calls this collection "New York Times With A Bunch Of Crap Glued To It."

So everyone feel free to change your wallpaper, this might be the last good one for awhile.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sean said...

I love the shoes. I find them comforting. If school is scary, or boring or just not where O would rather be, she can imagine herself clicking her shoes three times and saying "There's no place like home."

Barb said...

That. That right there?
Olivia in her jumper with her ruby slippers is almost enough to make me want one of my very own.

Totally adorable!

Liz Allman said...

Yeah, well, if it was video that included some audio you might change your mind. "Mommy? Are my shoes in the picture? Let me see, LET ME SEE!!"