Wednesday

If Just For A Moment

So I finally got my mini-break last night. The All-Star game was on which meant all fans big and small disappeared and all that was left of them was distant chants of "I-chi-ro!" So I was able to get 45 minutes in a lounge chair, just me and my book. I actually had to put on a light sweater because it is cooling off!!! it couldn't have been more perfect. I think I might have spent more time staring off into space than reading, but that was okay too.

So now I am on to the next horrible and tragic crisis on par with world hunger. I hate everything in my closet. I am literally bored of wearing my clothes. I usually get a few new things at the beginning of the summer, but somehow we blew past that this year. So now I have to fit that into the schedule somewhere for fear that i will finally give into my life-long fantasy of just never getting out of my pajamas, ever.

No comments: