Friday

My perogative

It has been kind of a long week with a lot of things going on. SO yesterday on my way to the grocery store I remembered that I had a free coupon for a cone at McDonalds. And by me I mean Olivia. What is up with the fact that kids get cone coupons and I get coupons for the lousy yogurt parfaits? Anyway, I totally redeemed that puppy. She'll never remember and it is not like the kid will never get an ice cream cone again.

Then i followed a series of psychotic Lexus drivers, totally affirming my theory that if you drive a Lexus you have anger management issues. Seriously, if you drive a Lexus or know someone who does, get help. You have the money, you drive a Lexus.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Okay, Liz. You found me out. I would completely love to drive a Lexus SUV. I should seek counseling immediately!