Tuesday

Happy almost birthday to me

So I had wanted to do a big 30th b-day and 100th post celebration, but they both kind of slipped by me. So here I am, I have finally opened my birthday gifts, written the thank you notes and admitted out loud that I am, indeed thirty. I am trying to pump myself up by telling myself that your thirties are the best years of your life. That all the missteps, bad choices, being completely broke (as opposed to house-rich, money-poor) and unsurity of who I was and where I am going is behind me now. My thirties are when I am going to grow into myself and be the most confident and productive person I will ever be.

So why do I just feel fat and tired?

So happy 103rd post to all my blog readers, without your comments I would have never made it this far. Who knows, maybe the next one-hundred posts will be the best yet?

3 comments:

Sean said...

Yippee! I've only got 18 months left of making bad choices, being completely broke, and having unsurity of who I am and where I'm going. Thank goodness - this is getting old.

Oh, and Happy Birthday! And way to go with your 100th post.

Sean said...

What did Brad do to have his link removed?

Liz Allman said...

He hasn't posted on it since March, I have to call it defunct at this point.