Monday

Recaplet

So I know that I have been MIA lately, but if you saw my calendar for the past few weeks, yo'd know why. So here is a short catch up. Olivia is going through a phase where everything has to be green, it is her new favorite color. So we are eating green foods, not all bad, but it is starting to grow tiresome. However, it does fit in nicely with cutting out red meat, which is going pretty well for me. Less well for Chad who realized when I returned from grocery shopping that there was in fact no red meat. I think he is hording the pound I have left in the fridge like a feral animal. I plan to mollify him by bringing in more fish.

You may have noticed that my typing is a little off, that is because I am still geting used to the new laptop. I really dragged my feet on this one, but Chad made extra money selling his car so it was hard for me to say no. Now, i don't know what I was thinking. 1) I am blogging in bed while watching The Daily Show instead of in the cold office in the basement 2) I am running three programs AT THE SAME TIME.

Unfortunately for Chad, my one requirement for a new computer was a new desk so that we could both work in the office at the same time. The catch was I didn't want to pay for a desk, so I hatched a scheme to build one. Then I got a horrible cold, so here I am trying to convince reluctant husband unit at 8 PM on Friday night that two mismatched doors can make a desk. So know we are building a desk.

Other than that, it is a lot of yard work. Luckily this year Olivia is much more into it. Mostly worm hunting, though on Tuesday we found a frog, a huge highlight. So I promise to return the funny now.

No comments: