Wednesday

Hump Day

In college I think Wednesday was the one day that most students were not at the bar. Except Daimon. SO they came up with this marketing extravaganza called hump day to try and convince us all that our week was so long and difficult that the only way we could get through was by binging mid-week.

Back then it didn't work, but now? When you wake up and think, "Christ it's only Wednesday?" then your next thought is, "Olivia are you in my bed with no underwear on?" you start to think, maybe.

I asked Chad for a pep talk to get me through today and the best he came up with was trying to convince me that raising a three year-old could be considered a superpower. Too much Heroes.

1 comment:

angieoh! said...

Wednesdays. No good. Like that crazy cousin you wish was related to someone else...not that I have any of those!