Thursday

Change of scenery

So, as i have stated, I fought the whole laptop thing for awhile. I still am having trouble getting used to the keyboard as you can see. However, it is gorgeous today and i did not want to be relegated to catching up on e-mail in our dark and windowless office. So i have converted our living room to my office. i must say, it was enough to keep me very productive. I love the new desk, oh yes it was finished last weekend, but the office itself is still chaos as we marry workspaces. I have married a lot of things in the past eight years, bank accounts, medicine cabinets, center consoles in the car. This one is turning out to be much harder than I thought it would me. it turns out that the stay-at-home mom needs a desk more than her husband, who works at home (occasionally).

Maybe I should permanently relocate to living room? Somewhere I hear my husband, sighing.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I've relocated to the living room. It's great for blogging and chatting and Internet surfing. Not so great for getting any actual work done.