Wednesday

Vernal Equinox

It's all about balance. Today is the vernal equinox which means it is one of two days in the year where the sun is directly above the equator. Translated, the day is nearly as long as the night. I think we get within 14 mins in our part of the world. Anyway, I am all about balance. I am psychotic about planning Olivia's and my day for activity and rest, Chad and I perfect opposites, even our menu is always food group, non meat/meat balanced.

So I am looking forward to tonight when we have our only night this week that we can spend together as a family. We will make it a good one and hopefully, it will be enough to balance out the rest of the week's craziness.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

okay, i guess it's not chad holding the baby...

angieoh! said...

Have a nice family night. Welcome home Chad and Olivia!