Friday

Since I am in such a great mood I thought I would share a few of my favorite things lately.

1) My reading list for Spring, let's just say there is a fantasy that involves me, a hotel room with a bathtub that holds more than three inches of water and this pile. Also, coffee.

2) I am straight up in love with usluairlines nail polish. I would do a lot of things to have my next manicure in bright orange or this sunny yellow.

3) I have been hankering to throw a party and this Bookworm Party at Oh Happy Day should do the trick.
4) My kitchen is so close to being done I can taste it. I think this little pear-shaped terrarium should do the trick.

5) Last but not least, my ten year anniversary is coming up in a month, and even though Chad will celebrate it alone from trial in Green Bay, that doesn't mean I can't want something fabulous like these, or any, earrings from Blue Poppy.

No comments: