Sunday

Month of Living Dangerously

This week starts five weeks of Chad being at trial in Green Bay. We have spent the last two weeks gearing up, Chad has been working later, i have been scrambling to get some projects done and mentally preparing myself for some single-parenting. I might be in denial, but overall I am looking forward to a little alone time. I get the whole bed, to sleep in, eat salads, turn off the tv,etc. I am a little bummed that Chad will be gone for our 10th anniversary, Mother's Day, my sister's high-school graduation and Memorial Day, and let's face it, May is one of our few nice months.

I figure the way to get through it is to make a goal for myself, like teaching myself to lay ceramic tile, or to start drinking. I think the red meat is going to go again, maybe even pork? Poor Chad has to spend a month in a hotel room and he might return home to people he doesn't recognize.

No comments: