Friday

Out with the old

One of my favorite things to do around the holiday season is to purge. Usually my mom takes Olivia for a couple of days after Christmas and I clear out anything and everything that can go to Salvation Army and find places to put the mountains of crap that child receives every year. however, this year my mom's administration at work is being bastard coated bastards and not letting any of the nursing staff take time off for the months of December and January. So I am taking advantage of Chad being snowed in with 10 inches of snow to try and clear out.

The only problem is that now my husband and child are witness to this process and are clinging to every holey t-shirt, broken toy and never-used item that is in this house. So i finally just busted out that there will be nothing new purchased or brought into the house until this stuff is gone. Maybe I should have been doing this before Christmas all along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new Christmas "family tradition?"

Anonymous said...

When are we doing my house