Sunday

Goodbye Old Navy Capris, I Will Miss You Least Of All

Earlier this month Chad and I had a conference and decided it was time for me to clean out my closet after discovering that I still had clothes from when i was nursing Olivia, fifteen pounds and four years ago. And by conference my husband begged me to go to the store and buy something, anything that was not grey. You see, I like grey, it is slimming without being black, it goes with everything and I think it is very boho chic. It is also remarkable in covering child secretions of all natures and marker. Chad thinks it is drab and frumpy.

So this week I spent the time that Olivia was in classes shopping. I hate shopping, don't get me wrong, i love BUYING but I hate mall parking lots, unflattering dressing room mirrors and feeling like you have to throw a full out tantrum to get a salesperson to help you. But I returned with dark denim, properly fitting undergarments and even a red a skirt. Couple this with my recent foray into eye creams you may not recognize me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who DOESN'T hate the mall? I certainly do. I do all my shopping online and then return in person or by mail...