Tuesday

In the new

So the nice thing about a new kitchen is everything else you get rid of because you can't justify putting it back in the cabinet. One item that will not be rejoining its brethren is my sad ten year-old cutting board that has swelled and cracked so many times that I can't even cut a whole tomato on it. Naturally, what replaces it has to be worth a ten year wait. Here are the contenders:

Index Chopping Boards from MOMA Store, it's from MOMA so it is a work of art worthy of open shelving. Plus, it is dummy proof so Chad will stop butchering chicken on my vegetable board.

Boa Removable Tray Cutting Board, the removable tray will make composting easy.

Cork Cutting Board, the floor is cork, why not my cutting board? I like this because of how gentle it will be on my knives.

No comments: