Monday

Building Blocks


So here are some current kitchen photos. We let Olivia and all the neighborhood kids live out their number one fantasy of coloring on the walls, all of them. Well, actually, it was the number two fantasy right after letting them put holes in the wall with a giant rubber mallet. Which was pretty fun, I must admit. Picture two is to alarm my father-in-law with a last minute and undiscussed removal of our pocket door and related door accouterments. Don't worry, Jocelyn supervised all saws-all related activities. Picture three is is a wall! With a bonus ceiling! I left out the super sexy photo of me in goggles and a mask sanding all the texture off the few remaining parts of the original wall.

I working very hard to convince my husband that a second child would have been much easier. Hell, a dog would have been easier.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed. Great work. New light fixture on order in stair hallway? Looks so much bigger with door gone. Congrats!!!!!

Liz Allman said...

I'm thinking of maybe putting in a matching canister light, but I might spring for a pendant there, can't decide.