Sunday

Do You Believe In Magic?

My friend Rachel send me this e-mail today. "Ellie's wand cast a spell on my tummy today to give me another baby. But then Ellie uncast the spell and decided the spell should be cast on you! Keep us posted."

I don't have the heart to tell Ellie that there is only one kind of magic wand that can make that happen, and let's just say it is not as magical as it used to be. Ouch it was too easy, I couldn't resist!

To make up for it I will tell a self-depricating story. Not long ago I was conversing with a female aquaintance about my excitement over the Sex and The City movie and she gave me a not so-subtle once-over and said, "Really? I wouldn't have pegged you as being into that sort of thing." So there's my ouch. i would just like to say that even though I am generally smeared with fingerpaint and a vague sticky substance, could be toothpaste, could be melon from breakfast, that does not mean that i do not hold a deep and abiding love for Narciso Rodriguez and the only way I keep myself from eating that second brownie is the hope that some day I might shove my fat ass into ready-to-wear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see it with you! Let me know :)