Friday

Mixed reviews

Is it rude to discuss your children in mixed company? One of the girls in my bookclub-turned just sitting around and drinking booze because apparently tackling one novel every two months is just too much-club raised this question tonight. Is it rude to spend a substatial time talking about your children when there are people in the group who do not have children? I asserted that talking about our kids is just what so happned to replace everyone talking about their jobs, it just so happens that the conversation never really changed for me.

Oh, and apparently all my friends except one voted for Hilary. Interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What your friends voted for Hillary? Hmmm...

angieoh! said...

Um. Liz? I can personally guarantee you have more than one friend who did not vote for Hilary.