Thursday

Her name would be Miu Matsuoka

Yesterday Olivia dressed herself in something striaght out of manga. I was disappointed that I never really got a complete shot, but trust me, I spent two whole summers with a desk right near those anime freaks at the student activities, I can spot a Japanese animation heroine from a mile away. She declared herself a supermodel in this outfit and spent the rest of the day randomly posing while walking down the sidewalk. So Ifelt it only fitting that I take her photograph in front of some very Asian-inspired art.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's to say? Perhaps O is sneaking in while you're watching the America's Top Model show? Or, maybe somehow she's gotten her little hands on old Punky Brewster tapes. Whatever----she's a piece of work. Her very own person, and a damn cute one at that!

Anonymous said...

I love anime. If you and Olivia haven't seen "Kiki's Delivery Service" yet, you're missing out. It's anime with a heart - and none of the psycho-sexual adult elements that often jarringly appear in most anime.