Tuesday

Letter Perfect

Today in my master Christmas spreadsheet is Christmas card day. So we will be taking our photos for our Christmas card and with the help of the good people at Shutterfly be constructing our card. I will be keeping the theme and photos under wraps because I know that people look forward to the goofball antics of Miss Olivia. However, I did want to make a note of how fun it is for me to page through the list every year and see how many different states we are sending to. I was sad this year to remove ID from the list this year because that was a real coup but I still have CA, IL, FL, AZ, NV, UT, WI, VA, NY, TN, DC, WA and, of course, MO.

Maybe the Morgan's will have to get a card this year so good old ID can get back on the list.

1 comment:

Sean said...

you can still send it to Idaho, I'm still getting mail forwarded from there.