Saturday

I think I hear the Rocky theme. . .

So this is it, the last big day of the year for us. Yeah, we have Christmas and New Year's left, but I don't cook for four straight days for those holidays. My spreadsheet gives me exactly 10 minutes to sit here and do nothing os i thought I'd take the opportunity to update everyone that so far we have had none of the major mishaps. We have had to retool a few dishes after the trial runs last week, but the main componants are all still there.

So I want to thank in advance Jim and Sarah and Heather for all their help this week, we definitely couldn't have put in the extra time without them. Tomorrow I will have all the photos and blog posts from the week as well as some of the Fancy Simple stuff. I think I will be posting too late for a prize, unfortunately, but I'll get it one of these days.

Okay, cue The Killers, my iPod download this week, 6:45 says: Preheat oven for breakfast casserole, Run. Oh yes, I am not missing my run today even though I will be doing it in the pitch dark in. . .check temp, oh wonderful, 36 degrees.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: