Monday

What Happens When It's All Play And No Work?

So this weekend was yet another jam-packed extravaganza of fundraisers, theatre tickets, babysitters (excuse me, big kid-sitters) and actually trying to get, you know, things done. Last night Chad and I took our annual trip up to Spring Green with Rachel and Chip to see the American Players Theatre perform "Much Ado About Nothing". Chad found it shocking when I said this, but it is the truth, I am not a huge fan of live theatre. I usually find it forced and over the top. I know this is the point, but still. However, I love to go to APT because when the weather is good it is gorgeous. I suppose that now is when I should point out that APT performs outdoors. Anyway, if you want to see some gorgeous and clever photos of the company, click here. I tried to load the images on my site, but they have them locked down tight with some very nasty notes about copyright infringement.

Tonight, rock climbing, of course. I guess what happens when it is all play and no work is a deserved standing ovation? Right Rachel?

No comments: