Sunday

Falling in love


It's Fall here in WI, my favorite time of year. It always makes me think of this picture which was taken the November after Olivia was born. It was that beautiful Indian Summer, sweaters and jeans. Ah, memories, memories that I need so that I stop thinking about choking her with my bare hands. So, expect lots of updates on my absolute favorite holiday, Halloween. I love it Poe "Raven" Gothic style and the only way that I know that Olivia is mine is that she likes it as macabre as I do. So here is to apple cider, soups, leaf raking. Time to Fall in love.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

angieoh! said...

agreed. Fall is the most fab time in WI (and not only because of some awesome September birthdays). I love the leaves changing and the food, and the sunny but cool temps.

Anonymous said...

Fall is fab, especially October. I worried that moving somewhere known for evergreens would mean no spectacular fall foliage. But, there's plenty of it, and the evergreens stay green after the other trees have lost their leaves - it's the best of both worlds! The Pacific Northwest truly kicks the Midwest's ass, as all the travel brochures out here say. Actually, that's just me, but whatev.