Tuesday

What else you can do when stuck inside

Here's a nice double entandre. IFC has put out its list of the 50 Greatest Sex Scenes in Cinema. I had never heard of the film they ranked number one, but a few of my faves did make the list. Out of Sight, one Chad and I's favorties only made it to 26, but Unfaithful's steamy scenes went to 18. I was a little impressed that they picked a History of Violence as number two, considering the scene boders on spousal rape, but their justification made sense. I was also proud that i had seen a few films on the list, with IFC it was a kind of obscure crowd.

You have your next date night movie now, your welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really sad, but out of those 50 monies, I'd only seen 3 of them. At least they were all in the top 10.

Liz Allman said...

I have seen thirteen, still a pretty poor showing. Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.