Thursday

Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

There are days, and thankfully i don't have many, that i cannot quiet my inner bitch. i try, but I fail. Today I'm not even sure I am trying. I did feel it coming on last night, so I put myself to bed early and then put myself back to bed after getting the kids off this morning. No luck. I am CRABBY! I am starting to forget what sunshine is after, literally now, weeks of rain. Three people, one of which was a toddler, were electrocuted at my bus stop yesterday after a lightning struck a power line right next to them. Chad's end of summer softball game was cancelled, which has made my daughter crabby. We have had some pretty sick friends, flooding neighbors, and the few last weeks of summer that we had after travel and visitors that we were going to spend as a family have been spent in our basement.

I am fighting with my health insurance company, and I am out of stamps. My floor needs to be mopped, and I hate mopping. I just yelled at my husband, and I know today is a day that I will probably yell at my child, or anyone who talks to me.

I think I'll move to Australia.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is the toddler okay? I mean...Okay consider it was electrocuted?

Liz Allman said...

No, They all died and two more were injured.

Anonymous said...

Sad day.

Barb said...

Man. The bitchiness must have blown in with all these storms. I've got it bad, too!

If all else fails, maybe we should call and just scream at each other!