Friday

Catch up

I was feeling a little guilty about how long it has been since I posted, but most of my fellow bloggers have taken this week off as well so I don't feel so bad. We have been hosting Chad's dad for the past two weeks for his first solo visit to us, well, ever. We only see him a few times a year so we spent a lot of time getting excited and executing the visit. We all made it about a week and then we all totally crapped out exhausted. I think we ate out the last four days he was here, that was pretty poor showing on my part.

Olivia was pretty sad to see him go. I briefly thought about videoing the sad face and sending it to him in a not so subtle attempt at getting him to visit more. I think about this after every visit out to CA, but then I think, if they saw this I would never be rid of them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dis Olivia deal with seeing her papa by himself? Was she looking for someone else or did she not seem to remember?

Liz Allman said...

She was properly prepped that you would not be joining Papa this year and, as expected, she informed him several times as to where you were and why you were not coming.