Monday

Good day

My neighbor told me that i looked good today. She hadn't seen me since the no caffine, no red meat thing and she said, "What have you done?" I asked what she meant and she told me that i was glowing. I told her that since I kicked the caffine there are no more highs and lows. Just good mood.

Until I find out that none of the other parents volunteered to help at the teacher appreciation lunch. Then there was a nasty e-mail.

I have also embraced the power nap. 30-45 minutes seems to be enough to set me right. So for all you out there fighting and desperately clinging to those New Year's resolutions, stick with it. I can see you glowing from here!

Isn't that something you tell someone when they are pregnant? Wait, was she telling me I looked pregnant!?! Crap.

No comments: