Saturday

Five Days of Freedom

Okay everyone, as promised the five days of freedom has produced The Blog. I know that it is supposed to take five minutes to create one of these things, but Google is killing me with these templates. Seriously, the crack team of Google who can change the world, this is the best you have? Nowhere is there someone who took an Annex class on web design? Next vacation, learn to write HTML. I guess I have to figure out how to text on my phone first.

Anyway, I know that I promised to have pictures of the baby, but apparently what needed to come before the blog was labeling my picture files so I will work on that. So thanks for stopping by and now you know where I'm at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, baby - it looks great!

Anonymous said...

We love your blog - stylin'